HEAD TO HEAD MAN. UNITED ARSENAL
MANCHESTER UNITED POSSIBLE LINE-UP
ARSENAL POSSIBLE LINE-UP
- In their last three meetings, they have scored an average of 3.33 goals per game.
- In their last meeting on 28th February at old Trafford, Manchester United won by three goals to two. Marcus Rashford scored a brace that day.
- Arsenal have gone over 10 years without a league victory at Old Trafford, last beating the Red Devils in September 2006, since then, they have lost seven and drawn two.
- Emmanuel Adebayor scored the last winner goal for the gunners at old Trafford in 2006.
- Arsenal have lost more games to the Red Devils (22) than to any other premier team and 15 of those are at old Trafford.
- Arsene Wenger is yet to beat Jose Mourinho in the premier league.
- Rooney have scored 14times against Arsenal in all competition. You can bet he will score on Saturday.
- There have been 10 penalties so far in this feature; only 4 of them have been converted.
CURRENT PREMIER LEAGUE FORM
In their last five matches, Manchester United have won just once, drawn three and lost one while Arsenal have won three and drawn two.