- Barcelona have drawn their last two matches in la liga.
- Barcelona have scored in the last 21 meetings with Real Madrid in all competition.
- A win for Barcelona will be their 50th in the El Clasico at home.
- In their last 26 meetings in all competition, Real Madrid have accumulated eleven RED cards while Barcelona have seen five RED cards.
- Real Madrid have gone 25 games on the road without losing, in fact their last away defeat was in December 2015 at Villareal.
- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their 10 visits to Camp Nou.
- Ronaldo have scored 16 goals in El Clasico and 10 of those are at Nou Camp.
- Messi have failed to score in the last five meetings with Real Madrid.
BARCELONA POSSIBLE LINE UP
REAL MADRID POSSIBLE LINE UP
Barcelona W W W D D
Real Madrid W W W W W