|HEAD TO HEAD||MAN. CITY||ARSENAL|
MANCHESTER CITY POSSIBLE LINE-UP
ARSENAL POSSIBLE LINE-UP
- Arsenal enjoys playing Man City because they had won 23 of their 38 league meetings.
- Manchester City and Arsenal have struggled to keep clean sheet this season.
- Their last ten premier meetings have produced 30 goals and that’s an average of 3-goals/game.
- Manchester City have been given eight red cards in the Premier League against Arsenal; more than they have against any other opponent.
- Olivier Giroud has scored in four successive appearances against Manchester City in all competitions.
CURRENT FORM GUIDE
MANCHESTER CITY W W L L W
ARSENAL D W W W L