Tottenham will host the premier league leaders Chelsea at the white hart lane on January 4th,2017.
HEAD TO HEAD TOTTENHAM CHELSEA
TOTTENENHAM HOTSPUR POSSIBLE LINE-UP
CHELSEA POSSIBLE LINE-UP
- Chelsea have beaten Tottenham more than any other premier league team (27)
- The Blues have not won at White Hart Lane since a 4-2 victory in October 2012 (D2 L1 since).
- Tottenham have won just one of their last 13 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (W1 D7 L5); 5-3 on New Year’s Day 2015.
- In Chelsea’s last thirteen matches, they have only conceded just four goals.
- Mauricio Pochettino’s side are unbeaten at White Hart Lane this season (W7 D2); their longest unbeaten start in a PL season at home since 2000/01 (13 games).
- The Blues have won six successive Premier League away games; they last embarked upon a longer winning run in September 2009 (seven games).
CURRENT PREMIER LEAGUE FORM
TOTTENHAM L W W W W
CHELSEA W W W W W