Jurgen Klopp will be hoping to add more depth to his squad considering their involvement in next season Champions League. Klopp is known for his development of young talents and that was evident last season but with Champions League around the corner, he will need some marquee signing to compliment his already energetic side. Salah joined few days ago for a club record fee of £39 million. Today, we will be looking at other potential targets for the Reds.
- Virgil van Dijk: the £60 million Southampton defender is Klopp top target and he has signalled interest to work with Klopp. It remained to seen if Liverpool will go back with a bid now they have been cleared.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: the 23yr old Arsenal midfielder is high on Klopp’s list with Lucas Leiva leaving, Liverpool will need reinforcement in that department.
Liverpool will be hoping these players below will find new club before the end of the transfer window.
- Mamadou Sakho: Sakho had an impressive loan at Crystal Palace before his injury, in fact he contributed immensely to the Eagles top flight status today.
- Daniel Sturridge: ever since days of his partnership with Luis Suarez, Sturridge has failed to rediscover his goal scoring touch though injuries have not been fair to him and currently he is behind Firmino and Origi in that department, with World Cup around the corner, it will be in his best interest to find a new club.
Pep Guardiola began his summer recruitment with every bit of seriousness because he must had lots of sleepless nights considering his trophyless campaign in his first season in English football. Already, he has slashed over £70 million on Bernardo Silva and Brazilian number one Ederson. Pep Guardiola seems not finished yet with more targets on his sight
- Alexis Sanchez: Pep has identified Sanchez as the missing piece in his squad. It’s understood City are willing to meet his wage demand. Sanchez is with his country Chile in the ongoing confederation Cup in Russia.
- Dani Alves: Alves is expected to join the Citizens in the coming days as part of Pep’s revolution at the Etihad stadium.
- Kyle Walker: Tottenham aren’t lowering their £50 million valuation on the defender. City needs right back reinforcement having released Sagna and Zabaleta earlier this month.
What are thoughts? Who do you think your Club should be pursuing in this transfer window?